Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Family Tree"


Family Tree is, quite simply, my family tree: my husband Steve, who has supported my art for over 25 years, even when it cost money instead of making it; my daughters, my lovely chicas, Rebecca and Laura, who live in Colorado but who call me all the time and continue to make me feel a part of their lives in spite of distance, and my wonderful son, Matt, who calls every weekend from Wyoming, and shares his mountainous adventures. Their roots sustain me, their arms enfold me, their presence brings me joy. Quite simply, they are my life.
11 x 14" ink/mixed media
ORIGINAL SOLD- Limited Edition Giclee reproductions and notecards available**
Will also do commissioned family trees- this tree with as many family members as you like- age, sex, and hair color are all that's needed-( the people are only 3/4" tall) Contact me via email for price, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment